Nongshim Onion Rings
Taste test: These are good onion rings.
Good onion taste, good crunch. Plus, they leave hardly any residue on your fingers. Similar to Funyuns.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like onion soup.
From the package: “Ingredients: Wheat Flour, Corn Starch, Palm Oil, Potato, Onion, Sugar, Salt, Monosodium Glutamate, Bacon Powder, FD & C Yellow No. 5, FD & C Yellow No. 6)
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy in Somerville, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Guacamole!
- Takis Blue Heat
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Jays Hot Stuff Crunchy Cheezlets
- Stuffed Puffs
- TGI Fridays Potato Skins Bacon Ranch
- Red Rock Deli Fire Roasted Jalapeño Kettle Style Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road