Nongshim Onion Rings
Taste test: These are good onion rings.
Good onion taste, good crunch. Plus, they leave hardly any residue on your fingers. Similar to Funyuns.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like onion soup.
From the package: “Ingredients: Wheat Flour, Corn Starch, Palm Oil, Potato, Onion, Sugar, Salt, Monosodium Glutamate, Bacon Powder, FD & C Yellow No. 5, FD & C Yellow No. 6)
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy in Somerville, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Lemon & Pepper
- Señorial Bolitas Queso
- Trolli Sour Brite Llamas
- Cheetos Flavor Shots Cheddar Jalapeño Asteroids
- Pocky Choco Mint
- Bronoir Brownie Chocolate Chip Cookie
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road