Lay's Bistro Gourmet Applewood BBQ & Smoked Cheddar Potato Chips
Taste test: I was skeptical when I first heard about these because of their association with Lay's, but the taste has proven me wrong.
These are very good chips. They've got a nice cheddar taste, combined with good barbecue flavor. The chips are thicker than regular Lay's, and they're more irregular too, with most having one or more large air bubbles in them. There's a lot of flavor on them. When you first start eating, the cheddar is more noticeable, but after you eat several, the barbecue kicks in. It's very hard to stop eating them. There's a good, slightly hot, barbecue aftertaste too. Good stuff!
Shop: Buy Lay's on Amazon #ad
Smell test: These have a good cheddary, sort of barbecuey, smell.
From the package: “Lay's® Bistro Gourmet is an imaginative collection of gourmet-style potato chips inspired by the wonderful flavors and casual atmosphere of bistro cafés.”
Online store: Buy Lay's on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Lay's Potato Chips (218 snacks)
- Potato Chips (1987 snacks)
- Barbecue Snacks (481 snacks)
- Cheddar Snacks (417 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy in Somerville, Massachusetts.
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- StarKist Tuna Creations Ranch
- Elite PesekZman Wafer Rolls
- Walkers Stax Sour Cream & Onion
- Toppo Cheese Tart
- Elite PesekZman Big Bite
- Late July Organic Sea Salt Thin & Crispy Restaurant Style Tortilla Chips
- Shirakiku Cinema Popcorn Hot Spicy
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road