Ruffles 3D's BBQ Blast
Taste test: These hollow, uniformly shaped hexagonal processed potato snacks have a decent but not great barbecue taste.
They taste is best if you eat a whole bunch of them, as the taste of just one is fairly bland, but it grows as you eat more. I'm not really sure what makes these Ruffles, as I consider a Ruffle to be a rippled potato chip, but these aren't really potato chips at all. Their shells seem to be thicker than those of Doritos 3D's. Another opinion: I think these are the best-tasting of all the Ruffles 3Ds that have come out. The taste isn't as strong as in the other brands (sour cream & onion, cheddar), which goes well with the potato puff-type snack.
Shop: Buy Ruffles on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like barbecue powder, nothing special.
From the package: “Looking for a snack that's a little more interesting? Then grab a bag of new Ruffles® brand 3D's® brand BBQ Blast flavored potato snacks. They have all the taste and crunch that you expect from Ruffles® brand, now in a cool, out-of-the-ordinary shape that adds a new dimension to snacking. So go ahead ... break away from the ordinary and into the fun of new Ruffles® brand 3D's® brand potato snacks.”
Online store: Buy Ruffles on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Ruffles Potato Chips (52 snacks)
- All 3D's (14 snacks)
- Barbecue Snacks (488 snacks)
- Hollow Snacks (21 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy in Somerville, Massachusetts.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Doritos 3D's Nacho Cheesier
We tweet every review!
- Euro Chips Classic Salted Potato Chips
- Toddy Malhado com Gotas Brancas e Pretas
- Like Home Sponge Cake
- Gopal Wafers Salty Punch
- Lay's Creme Brulee Milk Tea
- Lacta Lancy
- Ruffles Double Crunch Spicy Cheddar Jack
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road