Ruffles 3D's BBQ Blast
Taste test: These hollow, uniformly shaped hexagonal processed potato snacks have a decent but not great barbecue taste.
They taste is best if you eat a whole bunch of them, as the taste of just one is fairly bland, but it grows as you eat more. I'm not really sure what makes these Ruffles, as I consider a Ruffle to be a rippled potato chip, but these aren't really potato chips at all. Their shells seem to be thicker than those of Doritos 3D's. Another opinion: I think these are the best-tasting of all the Ruffles 3Ds that have come out. The taste isn't as strong as in the other brands (sour cream & onion, cheddar), which goes well with the potato puff-type snack.
Shop: Buy Ruffles on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like barbecue powder, nothing special.
From the package: “Looking for a snack that's a little more interesting? Then grab a bag of new Ruffles® brand 3D's® brand BBQ Blast flavored potato snacks. They have all the taste and crunch that you expect from Ruffles® brand, now in a cool, out-of-the-ordinary shape that adds a new dimension to snacking. So go ahead ... break away from the ordinary and into the fun of new Ruffles® brand 3D's® brand potato snacks.”
Online store: Buy Ruffles on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy in Somerville, Massachusetts.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road