Prodiana Caramel Corn
Taste test: These are good.
They're made with puffed corn rather than popcorn, with a reddish-orange, non-glossy coating of caramel. One of the nice things about these is that they're not sticky and leave just about no residue on your fingers. They've got a good, but not overly sugary, caramel taste.
Shop: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good mild caramel, sort of corn-like smell.
From the package: “Product of El Salvador” ... “Ingredients: Brown Sugar, Corn Syrup, Partially Hydrogenated Palm Olein or Cotton Seed Oil (with THBQ, Citric Acid, Propylene Glycol to preserve freshness), Lecithin, Iodized Salt, Artificial Flavor, Artificial Colors: FD&C Yellow No. 6, FD&C Red No. 3, and FD&C Blue No. 1”
Online store: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from El Salvador (30 reviews)
- Popcorn (570 snacks)
- Caramel Snacks (344 snacks)
- Caramel Corn (126 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy in Somerville, Massachusetts.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road