Wotsits Cheesy Flavour Wafflers
Taste test: These are positively enormous cheese puff-like creations.
They're shaped like a 3 x 4 grid, about 1-3/4 inch by two inches, and anywhere from 3/8 inch to 3/4 inch thick. The entire grid is warped between 45 and 90 degrees. They're so big that I could barely fit the whole thing into my mouth. For safety's sake, I'd advise that you not even try; just bite into it, and save the rest of the Waffler for your next bite. Once I actually tasted one, I liked it. They're quite crunchy and cheesy much harder than a cheese puff, but slightly softer than a crunchy cheese curl.
Shop: Buy cheese puffs on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very, very strong cheese smell, just over the line of too cheesy.
From the package: “Ingredients: Maize, Vegetable Oil, Potato Powder, Cheese Flavour [Flavourings, Flavour Enhancer (E621), Colour (Paprika Extract)].” ... “Suitable for vegetarians”
Online store: Buy cheese puffs on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy in London.
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Toppo Cheese Tart
- Elite PesekZman Big Bite
- Late July Organic Sea Salt Thin & Crispy Restaurant Style Tortilla Chips
- Shirakiku Cinema Popcorn Hot Spicy
- Lay's White Rabbit Rich Toffee
- Lay's Oyster Vermicelli
- 7 Select Loco Rollers Chili + Lime
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road