Ruffles Flavor Rush Wild Wings & Ranch Potato Chips
Taste test: These chips have a much different taste than any chips I've ever tried.
I was expecting them to taste like Buffalo wings, but they really don't. There's some sort of seasoning in the taste, but it's not a hot buffalo wings-like taste, and the strongest taste is the ranch dressing. Despite this, they're good chips very crisp, with wide ridges and a good crunch. If you're looking for real Buffalo Wings taste in a chip, I'd go with Lance Chip Thunder.
Shop: Buy Ruffles on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Sort of a ranch dressing-like smell, with some other spices mixed in.
From the package: “Buffalo Wild Wings Grill & Bar” (and there's a picture of a buffalo with wings) ... “Buffalo Wild Wings and Buffalo Wild Wings Grill & Bar logo are registered trademarks of Buffalo Wild Wings, Inc.”
Online store: Buy Ruffles on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Ruffles Potato Chips (50 snacks)
- Potato Chips (2019 snacks)
- Ripple Chips (606 snacks)
- Buffalo Wing Chips (89 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy in Somerville, Massachusetts.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Raylicious Soft Cookies Chocolate Chip
- Coco Goods Coconut Chips Chocolate
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road