TGI Fridays Party Bites Buffalo Ranch
Taste test: These snacks looked kind of like mini-tater tots or truncated thin cheese puffs, with a somewhat bright orange-yellow color and some occasional green seasoning bits on the surfaces.
I crunched in to find a light feel, with a soft crunch and good crispness. After smelling the bag, I expected a real Buffalo taste, but it didn't taste like it nearly as much as it smelled that way. Still, it was a very tangy and mildly hot flavor, quite nice and very tasty. Unfortunately, the bag was filled a bit over only halfway.
Shop: Buy cheese puffs on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice mild Buffalo sauce smell with some minor kick.
From the package: “Premium puffed corn snacks” ... “Baked” ... “TGI Friday's® Buffalo Ranch flavored Party Bites deliver zesty buffalo and cool ranch flavor in a light crunchy snack. Leave the mess behind, grab these and go party!” ... “Produced with genetic engineering”
Online store: Buy cheese puffs on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All T.G.I. Friday's (20 snacks)
- Cheese Puffs (424 snacks)
- Buffalo Wing Chips (89 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2016
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
- Jacob's Baked Crinklys Cheese & Onion
- Trolli Sour Crunchy Crawlers
- Yupi Gople Con Todo Original
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road