Skinny Sticks: Island Lime Chili (Lime & Chile Crunch!)
Taste test: First stick was about a finger length (approx.
2.5 inches) and green. That must be the lime stick, I thought. The potato-cake flavor overwhelmed the Lime flavor; I was not impressed. I moved onto the yellowish-red stick (chili flavor). This little stick had a little kick to it. Next I sampled the lime stick again, and the lime flavor was more pronounced. I found as I continued to eat various combinations of sticks, the flavor intensified, but after consuming about 10 to 12 sticks, the potato cake flavor came back and left a strange aftertaste. A glass of water solved that problem and brought back the lime intensity. Also, these sticks aren't as salty as I would have liked. Unfortunately, the claim that you will get stuck to their sticks was true. I finished the whole bag in two sittings. The second sitting left me unsatisfied, however, because I ended up wanting more. And I also felt a little nauseated.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: A little spicy with hint of lime, a definite Pringles-like potato odor.
From the package: “If you love to munch, you'll crave the crunch of our Skinny Sticks. Kind of like old-fashioned shoestring potato sticks without the center. Kind of like French Fries without the grease.” ... “Brand New & All Natural — a snack that's too good to be true! We're sure you'll get stuck on our sticks ... and that's a promise!”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Cool Fruits, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
Trivia: This bag cost $1.
This snack was discovered by Michelle Maher at Christmas Tree Shops.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road