Tim's Cascade Style Alder Smoke Barbeque Flavored Potato Chips
Taste test: These are smoky chips.
These don't taste like sweet barbecue sauce chips, it's definitely a smokier flavor. The typical thick-crunch of Tim's chips taste as good as always, but I was just a bit turned off by the smoky flavor. However, a colleague who likes smokier barbecue as opposed to "sweet" really liked these.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very smoky flavor, like the smell around a campfire.
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Tim's Cascade Snacks
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Keith at Albertson's.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road