G.O.T. Fries Southwestern Chili-Cheese-Jalapeno flavor
Taste test: These look like miniature French fries, kind of like Andy Capp's fries, but thicker.
Tastes a little like taco sauce powder. I liked the regular flavor a bit better, but these aren't bad.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like taco powder.
From the package: “Safety Tip! Safety Tip! Safety Tip! G.O.T. Fries are microwaveable! But never, never never in the bag.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Golden Choice Foods
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Keith at Albertson's.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road