Hunky Dorys Spicy Ketchup Irish Potato Snack
Taste test: These are shaped like what Americans call potato sticks.
They've got a strong, spicy (thought not hot) ketchup flavor, sort of like barbecue flavour. An excellent snack.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good, spicy ketchup smell.
From the package: “Delicious, crunchy snacks made from Irelands finest potatoes. Packed in a tube for extra freshness.” ... “20% Reduced Fat Real Potato chips. After Opening, consume within 7 days. Packed in a protective atmosphere. This product may be subject to settling during transit.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Ireland (106 reviews)
- Snacks in Cans (293 snacks)
- Potato Sticks (74 snacks)
- Ketchup Chips (68 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy in Somerville, Massachusetts.
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Cannoli Chips Powdered Sugar
- 7 Select Loco Rollers Habanero + Lime
- Yum Earth Organic Gummy Fruits
- Lay's Frank's Red Hot Sauce
- Wanted Pops Wafer
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Lemon & Pepper
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road