Sundance Cheese Flavored Hot Popcorn
Taste test: This is really good and quite hot cheese popcorn.
The heat plays a trick on you, because when you first bite in, you only taste the cheese, but about a half second later, the heat kicks in, and then it proceeds to grow on you and grow some more, and then even more. There's a good likelihood that you will run for a beverage. Good stuff!
Shop: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice hot spicy cheese smell.
From the package: “The Untold Story as related by Marshall Mac Snacker: Now y'all know the Sundance Kid was one of the Old West's williest bank robbers, right? How could a small time Marshall like me catch the most wanted bank robber in the West you ask? HOT POPCORN! Yep, that's what I said, “HOT POPCORN"! An Indian Brave told me Sundance loved to pow-wow with Chief Big Chip because the Chief had a secret recipe for the best doggone HOT POPCORN anywhere, which kept Sundance comin' back for more! So I spread the word that Chief Big Chip would be movin' a wagon load of HOT POPCORN along with his secret recipe to town. Me and the boys set up an ambush, and sure enough, that varmint Sundance couldn't resist the lure of this favorite wavy potato chips. Sundance walked right into our trap!”
Online store: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published March 2002.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road