Yum Yum Salt & Vinegar Chips
Taste test: There were some good vinegar chips.
There was a moderate vinegar flavor, very tasty but not overpowering. They had just the right balance of salt and vinegar. They were cut thin but crunchy, and not too greasy. There were many fairly large, unbroken chips in this bag.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Medium-strength vinegar smell. Quite nice.
From the package: “A great tasting tradition!” ... “Sliced and seasoned just the way you like them, mouth-watering Yum Yum chips are made with handpicked, premium quality potatoes that are perfectly cooked according to our exclusive and authentic recipe. You'll love them from the very first bite!”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Dollarama.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Blekis Bléo Crème
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road