Flavor Destinations Maui Kettle Style Potato Chips Sweet Maui Onion
Taste test: These are really, really good.
They're thick, crisp chips with a good crunch, and a really great sweet onion flavor. Maui Waui!!!
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like potatoes, with a hint of onions, and salt.
From the package: “Discover a new world of Flavor Destinations when you crunch into Maui Style Potato Chips. These crispy, golden chips are cooked to perfection, then seasoned with just the right amount of sweet Maui onion flavor. We have combined only the finest ingredients to create a unique chip that captures the freshness and authenticity of the islands. Open a bag of Maui Style Potato Chips, and youÕll imagine yourself sailing on the blue waters of the pacific, headed toward an island of tropical paradise.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Kennedy Endeavors, Incorporated
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Mike, our Colorado bureau chief in Colorado.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road