Bugles Smokin' BBQ
Taste test: These are good.
They've got a nice barbecue flavor not hot, but quite tasty. For the first few bites, you get a mixture of Bugle taste and the barbecue taste. After that, the barbecue taste is more noticeable. There's a slight hot aftertaste too.
Shop: Buy Bugles on Amazon #ad
Smell test: I don't like the smell that much. After a couple of sniffs, it smells like Bugles. Better than regular Bugles.
From the package: “We would like to point out a snacking original! No matter how you look at it, a Bugles snack is original. From the first bite, you'll enjoy the delicious baked-in taste, the crispy corn crunch and the fun triangular shape. Ask where to find this original snack-time fun, and you will find a bag of Bugles!”
Online store: Buy Bugles on Amazon #ad
Company: General Mills
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Keith and Melissa.
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Guacamole!
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- 365 Italian Hoagie Flavored Potato Chips
- Crunch 'n Munch Brownie Brittle Crunch Popcorn Clusters
- Pap's Spicy 100% Beef Stick
- Cheetos Bugles Seafood Flavor
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road