Red Mill Fish 'n' Chips
Taste test: These are crackers shaped like fish and chips (the English kind, that is, or what we Americans call "fries").
They taste like ordinary crackers, with no real fish taste. Nothing special.
Shop: Buy crackers on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Sort of fishy, not bad.
From the package: The picture on the bag is deceptive, as the crackers shaped like chips are in reality only slightly smaller than the ones shaped like fish, but the bag makes it look like the fish are much bigger. ... ingredients include Saccharin
Online store: Buy crackers on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from the UK (328 reviews)
- Snacks Shaped Like Things (389 snacks)
- Cheese Crackers (118 snacks)
- Seafood Snacks (61 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy in London.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road