Red Mill Fish 'n' Chips
Taste test: These are crackers shaped like fish and chips (the English kind, that is, or what we Americans call "fries").
They taste like ordinary crackers, with no real fish taste. Nothing special.
Shop: Buy crackers on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Sort of fishy, not bad.
From the package: The picture on the bag is deceptive, as the crackers shaped like chips are in reality only slightly smaller than the ones shaped like fish, but the bag makes it look like the fish are much bigger. ... ingredients include Saccharin
Online store: Buy crackers on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from the UK (325 reviews)
- Snacks Shaped Like Things (384 snacks)
- Seafood Snacks (151 snacks)
- Cheese Crackers (118 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy in London.
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Lemon & Pepper
- Señorial Bolitas Queso
- Trolli Sour Brite Llamas
- Cheetos Flavor Shots Cheddar Jalapeño Asteroids
- Pocky Choco Mint
- Bronoir Brownie Chocolate Chip Cookie
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road