Red Mill Fish 'n' Chips
Taste test: These are crackers shaped like fish and chips (the English kind, that is, or what we Americans call "fries").
They taste like ordinary crackers, with no real fish taste. Nothing special.
Shop: Buy crackers on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Sort of fishy, not bad.
From the package: The picture on the bag is deceptive, as the crackers shaped like chips are in reality only slightly smaller than the ones shaped like fish, but the bag makes it look like the fish are much bigger. ... ingredients include Saccharin
Online store: Buy crackers on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from the UK (317 reviews)
- Snacks Shaped Like Things (370 snacks)
- Seafood Chips (136 snacks)
- Cheese Crackers (110 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy in London.
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Guacamole!
- Takis Blue Heat
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Jays Hot Stuff Crunchy Cheezlets
- Hostess Wintermint Ding Dongs
- Stuffed Puffs
- TGI Fridays Potato Skins Bacon Ranch
- Red Rock Deli Fire Roasted Jalapeño Kettle Style Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road