Wahoos! Nacho Fiesta Crispy Corn Snacks
Taste test: If you took some non-flavored Golden Grahams or Cinnamon Toast Crunch cereal and then poured Old El Paso taco powder (the stuff you put in with the ground beef, not taco sauce), then you'd kind of get the same kind of taste and consistency.
Not bad if you like taco-flavored snacks. But I could only eat a few of these.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: It smells like taco powder gone bad.
From the package: “You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make it yell Wahoos!™” ... “Hey Partner! Rip open a bag of the crunchy, munchy & slightly bent taste of Nacho Fiesta Wahoos!™ One taste will knock you off your saddle! Just tell the horse to get his own bag!”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: General Mills
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road