Space Raiders Pickled Onion Flavour Corn & Wheat Snacks
Taste test: These snacks are made from corn and wheat, and they're shaped like the traditional depiction of a space alien's head.
They have a good pickle taste, fairly strong but tolerable..
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Pickley smell, a bit startling.
From the package: “New improved” ... “They came ... From the darkest depths of the uncharted cosmos ... The Space Raiders. Brightly colored, buy eyed, bag guys with really big brains and easily enough alien technology to take over the planet. The only thing that can stop the Space Raiders imminent invasion of earth is the sound of munchin' crunchin' snacks! Finish off this pack and go get another ... before it's too late!!”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from the UK (321 reviews)
- Snacks Shaped Like Things (376 snacks)
- Onion Snacks (110 snacks)
- Wheat Snacks (68 snacks)
- Pickle Chips (66 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy in London.
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Goldfish Cheddar Made with Organic Wheat
- Haribo Dinosaurs
- Lotte Popping Corn Chips Grilled Corn
- Pu-Thai Black Pepper Flavor
- Hershey's Cookies 'n' Creme Cookie Bites
- O'Donnells of Tipperary Hand Cooked Crisps Ballymaloe Relish and Cheddar Cheese Flavour
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road