Monster Munch Spicy Flavour Baked Corn Snacks
Taste test: These footprint-shaped snacks made from corn meal have the pickled onion taste of other Monster Munch flavors, but with sort of a ketchupy/barbecuey taste mixed in.
Some people probably won't like these, but if you can handle an unusual taste, they're pretty good..
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Sort of pickley, maybe slightly barbecuey.
From the package: “Name: Purple Monster
Height: 3.5 Metres
Weight: 90 Stone
Chest: 1 Metre
Favourite Food: Jelly con Carne
Favourite Drink: Ginger Beer”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Monster Munch (3 snacks)
- Snacks from the UK (321 reviews)
- Snacks Shaped Like Things (373 snacks)
- Onion Snacks (110 snacks)
- Pickle Chips (66 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy in London.
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Tortrix Twist Chiltepe
- Lacta ao Leite
- Walkers Stax Paprika
- Lay's Braised Pork
- Cheetos Xtra Flamin' Hot Cheese and Chili
- Kettle Chips Farmstand Ranch
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road