Original Veggie Chips
Note: This snack has been discontinued by the manufacturer.
Taste test: These are actually made from "potato flour" and each chip has some sort of veggie flavoring, which varies depending on which chip you grab (green ones are spinach, pinkish ones are carrot and beige ones are potato).
They all taste a lot like Pringles and have a similar consistency. These are triangular in shape, however. The difference in taste among the tree kinds of "veggies" is subtle. The carrot ones don't taste much like carrot, and the spinach ones taste only vaguely like spinach.
Shop: Buy Pirate's Booty on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Sort of a vegetable-like aroma, not bad.
From the package: “These veggie chips are made with the best Potato, Spinach, and Carrots. All natural GMO free and made with love.” ... “Natural” ... “Crunchy” ... “Fun”
Online store: Buy Pirate's Booty on Amazon #ad
Company: Pirate Brands
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Pemberton Farms, Cambridge, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road