Cheez-It Party Mix
Taste test: This is an unimpressive snack mix.
They've thrown quite a few different items in here — Cheez-Its, sesame bread sticks, melba toast, pretzel sticks, knotted pretzels, some sort of cheese ball-like things, some heart-shaped things, some clover-shaped things, and a smaller kind of light-color melba toast too. None of these items stands out on its own, and combined, it's a very bland snack mix. The thing about Cheez-Its is that they're individually not that cheesy, but when you eat a whole bunch of them, collectively they're fairly cheesy. But the Cheez-Its are definitely in the minority in this bag, which renders the Cheez-It Effect useless, leaving you with barely any cheese taste at all.
Shop: Buy Cheez-Its on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Not much, slightly oily.
From the package: The long list of ingredients includes Reduced Iron, Brown Rice, Cheddar and Romano Cheese from Cow's Milk, Tomato and Paprika Oleoresin Color
Online store: Buy Cheez-Its on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
- Jacob's Baked Crinklys Cheese & Onion
- Trolli Sour Crunchy Crawlers
- Yupi Gople Con Todo Original
- Marilan Tartelette Lime
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road