Magic Premium Barbecue Flavor Potato Chips
Taste test: These are pretty good barbecue chips.
They've got lots of sweet barbecue flavor on a fairly thick potato chip. There's a lot of flavor powder coating the chips. People who stopped by the chip bowl really enjoyed them.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Regular barbecue chips smell.
From the package: “Our story is a simple one. In 1934 the youngest son of a Pennsylvania Dutch farming family turned to the trade his family farm supplied potato chip makers to develop his special magic. You see, this man knew that he would have to make the best potato chips to satisfy his customers and establish his career. It would take magic a Special Magic only he had. A Magic recipe of determination, singleness of purpose, tireless labor and relentless dedication to his product was the success. In his passing, he gifted his demanding talent his Magic Recipe to his associates. We at Magic Premium Potato Chips are proud to have been a part of this man's life to have known him as a friend and as a teacher and we vow to maintain his uncompromising standard of quality, his special magic, in this product.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Magic Company
Categories for this snack:
Trivia: This bag was a great value at just $1.
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Family Dollar.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road