Kasugai Roasted Hot Green Peas
Taste test: These are good wasabi peas.
They have sort of a hot mustard taste. Not the hottest ever, and not fully coated with wasabi, but pretty good nonetheless.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like peas, sort of.
From the package: “A happy present from the earth” ... “Product of Japan"... “Serving Size 1/3 Cup, Servings Per Container 4”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Rick.
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Twizzlers Twists Orange Cream Pop
- Hershey's Kisses with Caramel
- Tiki Gold Coconut Craze
- Crunchips o smaku Pieczone Żeberka
- Tortrix Twist Chiltepe
- Lacta ao Leite
- Walkers Stax Paprika
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road