Green Mountain Gringo Tortilla Strips
Taste test: Thse are good-tasting tortilla chips, with just a mild corn taste, a bit of salt and no special flavoring.
They're shaped like long rectangles, about an inch wide and anywhere from one to three times as long. However, I'm not so sure that their shape is a great asset. A lof of the strips were broken, and the smaller ones make it a bit tough to pick up much salsa when you dip. Even with the larger ones, they're fairly flat in many cases and narrow in all cases, so you don't get much a scooping effect when you try to get a lot of salsa on one.
Shop: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: These smells like torilla chips, sort of a toasted corn smell.
From the package: “Consider this: In one hand, a jar of Green Mountain Gringo Salsa the freshest tasting salsa on the planet ... In the other, a magnificent triumph of achievement THE STRIP. Not to be compared with any other 'dipping utensil', the Strip was invented to go beyond sturdy and reliable to reach a whole new level of taste satisfaction. ... A solid rectangle of pure leverage makes it stable enough for the most aggressive of dippers. Either end features an ergonomic handle allowing even the 'power dipper' an enjoyable experience. Sturdy and dependable, they won't break short of your expectations.” ... “All Natural No Preservatives A Naturally Cholesterol Free Snack!”
Online store: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Company: TW Garner Food Company
Categories for this snack:
- Tortilla Chips (594 snacks)
Trivia: Made from Masa Harina Corn Flour. ... Kosher and Parve
This snack was discovered by Jeremy.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Coco Goods Coconut Chips Chocolate
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road