Kettle Krisp Old Fashioned Cheese Curls
Taste test: These are excellent cheesy poofs.
They're quite cheesy and very light. Lots of people who tried them thought that they're better than Jax, which generally set the standard for cheesy poofs.
Shop: Buy cheese puffs on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very cheesy smell, but a good one.
From the package: There's a picture of a guy mixing up a batch of cheese curls in a big kettle. ... ingredients include Hydrolyzed Cereal Solids, Blue Cheese and “Certified Coloring”
Online store: Buy cheese puffs on Amazon #ad
Company: Rivard Popcorn Prod.
Categories for this snack:
- Cheese Puffs (420 snacks)
Trivia: This bag was huge and contained 12 ounces of cheesy poofs, but it cost just $1, which is really an exceptionally good value.
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Family Dollar.
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Cannoli Chips Powdered Sugar
- 7 Select Loco Rollers Habanero + Lime
- Yum Earth Organic Gummy Fruits
- Lay's Frank's Red Hot Sauce
- Wanted Pops Wafer
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Lemon & Pepper
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road