Kettle Krisp Old Fashioned Cheese Curls
Taste test: These are excellent cheesy poofs.
They're quite cheesy and very light. Lots of people who tried them thought that they're better than Jax, which generally set the standard for cheesy poofs.
Shop: Buy cheese puffs on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very cheesy smell, but a good one.
From the package: There's a picture of a guy mixing up a batch of cheese curls in a big kettle. ... ingredients include Hydrolyzed Cereal Solids, Blue Cheese and “Certified Coloring”
Online store: Buy cheese puffs on Amazon #ad
Company: Rivard Popcorn Prod.
Categories for this snack:
- Cheese Puffs (414 snacks)
Trivia: This bag was huge and contained 12 ounces of cheesy poofs, but it cost just $1, which is really an exceptionally good value.
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Family Dollar.
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Goldfish Cheddar Made with Organic Wheat
- Haribo Dinosaurs
- Lotte Popping Corn Chips Grilled Corn
- Pu-Thai Black Pepper Flavor
- Hershey's Cookies 'n' Creme Cookie Bites
- O'Donnells of Tipperary Hand Cooked Crisps Ballymaloe Relish and Cheddar Cheese Flavour
- Twizzlers Twists Orange Cream Pop
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road