Russin & Mandel
Taste test: This was probably the least complicated snack mix we've ever seen, as it had just two elements — raisins and almonds — and they were unadulterated, without even any extra seasoning.
The almonds had smooth exteriors and looked pale. They were fairly plain (as unseasoned almonds tend to be) but tasted fine. The raisins were on the dry side, but they tasted good and provided some sweetness and flavor that the almonds did not. Simple and good.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very mild raisin smell.
From the package: “Raisin and almond mix” ... “Produced in Germany”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at IKEA. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road