Middleswarth Kitchen Fresh Sour Cream & Onion Potato Chips
Taste test: These are really good sour cream and onion chips.
Just great. Everybody really liked them.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good.
From the package: “A delicious treat” ... “There's an 'A' in our name ... and 'A' quality in our product that will put 'A' smile on your face with every bite” ... Ingredients include “carefully selected potatoes,” buttermilk powder and glyceryl triacetate
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Ira M. Middleswarth & Son, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Christine in Carlisle, Pennsylvania.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Blekis Bléo Crème
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road