Pita-Snax Hot & Spicy Original Style
Taste test: These were some of the least popular chips ever to grace the official taquitos.net office chip bowl.
They're supposed to be pita chips with a hot flavoring. But the flavoring was no good, not hot and not a good flavor, and once it dissolves, you get bad, boring, tasteless pita underneath.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like spices.
From the package: “Pita-Snax are made with 100% real pitz bread dough. They are oven baked using only the finest all natural ingredients.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Pita Products, L.L.C.
Categories for this snack:
Trivia: Mary took a lot of grief for contributing these.
This snack was discovered by Mary.
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Lay's Zhou Hei Ya Spicy Braised Duck Neck
- Cinnamon Toast Crunch Treats
- Speedy Choice Kettle Cooked Sweet Thai Chili Premium Waffle Chips
- Danix Choco-Choco
- Hide & Seek Black Bourbon Crème Sandwich Vanilla
- Krackjack Butter Masala
- Trolli Sour Watermelon Sharks
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road