Golden Wonder Quite Hot Crisps Mustard Flavour
Taste test: Wow, these chips have zing! They look like ordinary potato chips, but take one bite and you'll find that they are indeed "quite hot" with some major mustard flavor.
It's kind of like that really hot mustard sauce that always comes with Chinese take-out but nobody ever actually uses. The first bite is quite good, and the hot mustard shock is no less intense as you continue to eat more chips. Good stuff! My plea to Golden Wonder: Bring these to America!
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like mustard, kind of potatoey. Not particularly like hot mustard,
From the package: “Teach your tongue who's boss with Golden Wonder 'Quite Hot Crisps'.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy in London.
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- 7 Select Loco Rollers Habanero + Lime
- Yum Earth Organic Gummy Fruits
- Lay's Frank's Red Hot Sauce
- Wanted Pops Wafer
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Lemon & Pepper
- Señorial Bolitas Queso
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road