Golden Wonder Nik Naks Cream 'N' Cheesy Flavour
Taste test: These yellow twists were shaped like Crunchy Cheetos, but they tasted a lot like Funyuns, with a slightly cheesy take on the onion flavor. (We also tried Rib 'N' Saucy and Nice 'N' Spicy versions.)
They tasted quite good. They left a lot of white/yellow powder residue on our fingers.
Shop: Buy cheese puffs on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Wow, it really smells like cream cheese, almost.
From the package: “What's in 'em? Maize, Vegetable Oil, Cream 'N' Cheesy Flavour [Flavourings, Flavour Enhancer (E621)].”
Online store: Buy cheese puffs on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy in London.
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Tiger Paws Jumbo Snax
- Apple Jacks Jumbo Snax
- Doritos Tangy Pickle
- Speedy Choice Honey Premium Cheese Curls
- Corn Pops Jumbo Snax Caramel Crunch
- Speedy Choice Carolina Reaper Premium Cheese Curls
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road