Taste test: Mostly a big thumb's-up to these chips.
They're seriously hot, so moderation may be in order. But the chips and spices are both first-rate -- you get a nice crunch and potato flavor for about a millisecond before the heat kicks in and your mouth explodes. One panelist grumbled that the chips are "actually not that hot for something with the word 'habanero' on it," but other comments included the following: "These babies will heat your mouth right up." "Woah!!! I'm on fire -- where's the dip?" "I think my face might be melting. Very nice."
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
From the package: “Feel Alive!” ... A heat index measures the chips at “Hot As Hell!” ... other graphics include a skeleton's head and flames.
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: KLN Enterprises
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Craig.
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Goldfish Cheddar Made with Organic Wheat
- Haribo Dinosaurs
- Lotte Popping Corn Chips Grilled Corn
- Pu-Thai Black Pepper Flavor
- Hershey's Cookies 'n' Creme Cookie Bites
- O'Donnells of Tipperary Hand Cooked Crisps Ballymaloe Relish and Cheddar Cheese Flavour
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road