Taste test: Not a big winner with our tasting panel.
One person lauded the BBQ flavor, but he and another panelist noted that the chips were a little on the sweet side. Others were less kind, with one saying that the chips had more crunch than taste and two more detecting a chemical-like flavor. Said one: "It's sort of like they painted on the taste. Doesn't feel real."
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
From the package: Dick-and-Jane style drawing of a boy and girl eating potato chips above this slogan: “Gee! They're delicious!” Strangely, the bags they're holding are generically labeled “Potato chips” instead of using the Kay & Ray's name. On the back, the text includes this paragraph: “Our chips are still made the old fashioned way. This original method of 'slow' cooking produces a crunchier potato chip with that homemade taste.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Martin's Famous Pastry Shoppe, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Craig.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road