Taste test: These are very similar to Wise chips and as such were highly praised by the 12-year-old member of our tasting panel.
Another taster cited their "old fashioned chip taste." But others weren't as impressed, describing the chips as bland, salty and greasy. Pithy comments included the following: "Wooden." "Kinda bland, kinda dull." "All salt and grease."
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
From the package: Underneath Lance logo on both front and back: “Freshness.” The back also says: “Guaranteed Fresh...”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Craig.
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Cannoli Chips Powdered Sugar
- 7 Select Loco Rollers Habanero + Lime
- Yum Earth Organic Gummy Fruits
- Lay's Frank's Red Hot Sauce
- Wanted Pops Wafer
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Lemon & Pepper
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road