Taste test: Yet another fine chip from this company, which obviously deserves wider distribution.
The jalapeno ones have a good crunchy taste and are subtly hot to borrow a phrase from Dr. Seuss, they start out low but then start to grow. The chips leave a nice warm feeling in your mouth, with no need to run for water.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
From the package: “Not all taters are created equal.” ... “Naturally cholesterol free” ... “no preservatives.” ... The back of the bag includes “select potatoes” in the list of ingredients and notes that Art's & Mary's is “striving to offer you, our loyal customer, a quality product that is a crunch above the rest and bursting with flavor.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Art's & Mary's Tater Chips
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Craig.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
- Frooze Balls Peanut Butter & Jelly
- 7-Select Strawberry Jelly Peanut Butter Cups
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Roasted Garlic & Herb
- Lil' Dutch Maid Iced Oatmeal Cookies
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road