Walkers French Fries Crispy Potato Sticks Cheese & Onion Flavour
Taste test: These fry-shaped snacks are indeed quite crispy and quite good.
They're mildly cheesy and slightly oniony, with the onion flavor being more raw onion than toasted onion..
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Slightly oniony processed potato snack-like flavor.
From the package: “Ingredients: potato granules, potato starch, vegetable oil, cheese & onion flavour [flavour enhancers (monosodium glutamate, disodium 5'-ribonucleotide), lactose, milk proteins, flavouring], salt, colour (annatto).
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy in London.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road