Terrell's Dinosaur Bar-B-Que Ripple Style Potato Chips
Taste test: These just might be the best barbecue chips I've ever had.
Whereas most barbecue chips taste like barbecue powder, these actually taste like barbecue sauce, right off the meat. It's a nice, sweet taste, with a small bit of kick to it too. The chips have narrow ripples, are darkish in color and have good crunch. Yum! This is a truly great snack.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice barbecue smell.
From the package: “Visit Dinosaur Bar-B-Que Genuine Honky-tonk Rib Joint - Syracuse - Rochester” ... Ingredients include brown sugar and molasses.
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Crispy Maid, LLC
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Patti in Syracuse.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road