Terrell's Dinosaur Bar-B-Que Ripple Style Potato Chips
Taste test: These just might be the best barbecue chips I've ever had.
Whereas most barbecue chips taste like barbecue powder, these actually taste like barbecue sauce, right off the meat. It's a nice, sweet taste, with a small bit of kick to it too. The chips have narrow ripples, are darkish in color and have good crunch. Yum! This is a truly great snack.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice barbecue smell.
From the package: “Visit Dinosaur Bar-B-Que Genuine Honky-tonk Rib Joint - Syracuse - Rochester” ... Ingredients include brown sugar and molasses.
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Crispy Maid, LLC
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Patti in Syracuse.
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Passatempo Sabor Chocolate
- StarKist Tuna Creations Ranch
- Elite PesekZman Wafer Rolls
- Walkers Stax Sour Cream & Onion
- Toppo Cheese Tart
- Elite PesekZman Big Bite
- Late July Organic Sea Salt Thin & Crispy Restaurant Style Tortilla Chips
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road