Mighty O'Malley's County Ketty Salt & Black Pepper Potato Crisps
Taste test: These are good chips.
They're thin chips with a mildly peppery flavor. Nice taste. They leave some salt, pepper and grease on your fingers, so bring a napkin!
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mild pepper smell.
From the package: “Seamus O'Malley was a tavern owner from County Waterford who had a problem with roudy patrons when he ran out of crisps. If the roads were closed and crisp deliveries became impossible, so did the locals. He figured if he could create a crisp of his own he would no longer have to rely on deliveries. Wit the help of his wife's renowned cooking talents, he set about solving his problem. The results of these efforts led to a mouth watering range of tantalising crisps. Needless to say, his plan was a success. The locals were happy and the O'Malleys brand became famous. Unfortunately, for poor old Seamus, he still runs out of crisps... only now it's because they're so tasty!”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy in London.
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Goldfish Cheddar Made with Organic Wheat
- Haribo Dinosaurs
- Lotte Popping Corn Chips Grilled Corn
- Pu-Thai Black Pepper Flavor
- Hershey's Cookies 'n' Creme Cookie Bites
- O'Donnells of Tipperary Hand Cooked Crisps Ballymaloe Relish and Cheddar Cheese Flavour
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road