Mighty O'Malley's County Ketty Salt & Black Pepper Potato Crisps
Taste test: These are good chips.
They're thin chips with a mildly peppery flavor. Nice taste. They leave some salt, pepper and grease on your fingers, so bring a napkin!
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mild pepper smell.
From the package: “Seamus O'Malley was a tavern owner from County Waterford who had a problem with roudy patrons when he ran out of crisps. If the roads were closed and crisp deliveries became impossible, so did the locals. He figured if he could create a crisp of his own he would no longer have to rely on deliveries. Wit the help of his wife's renowned cooking talents, he set about solving his problem. The results of these efforts led to a mouth watering range of tantalising crisps. Needless to say, his plan was a success. The locals were happy and the O'Malleys brand became famous. Unfortunately, for poor old Seamus, he still runs out of crisps... only now it's because they're so tasty!”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy in London.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road