Smiths Chipsticks Salt 'n' Vinegar Flavour
Taste test: These are pretty good vinegar fries.
They're shaped like Andy Capp's fries and have a similar consistency. They stick to your teeth in a similar way as Andy Capp's, too. They have a good vinegar taste to them
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Wow, these have a strong vinegar smell.
From the package: “Store in a cool, dry place away from sunlight and strong odours” ... ingredients include Potato Granules and Maize ... “Keep Britain Tidy”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy in London.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
- Frooze Balls Peanut Butter & Jelly
- 7-Select Strawberry Jelly Peanut Butter Cups
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Roasted Garlic & Herb
- Lil' Dutch Maid Iced Oatmeal Cookies
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road