Smiths Chipsticks Salt 'n' Vinegar Flavour
Taste test: These are pretty good vinegar fries.
They're shaped like Andy Capp's fries and have a similar consistency. They stick to your teeth in a similar way as Andy Capp's, too. They have a good vinegar taste to them
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Wow, these have a strong vinegar smell.
From the package: “Store in a cool, dry place away from sunlight and strong odours” ... ingredients include Potato Granules and Maize ... “Keep Britain Tidy”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy in London.
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- Lacta Laka Diamante Negro
- Pap's Genuine Beef Jerky Blazin Cajun Style Thin Cut
- Trader Joe's Sea Salted Saddle Potato Crisps
- StarKist Tuna Creations Sweet & Spicy
- Jack Link's White Meat Chicken Tender Bites Original
- Krispy Kreme Doughnuts Mini Crullers Original Glazed
- Trader Joe's Organic Milk Chocolate Truffle
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road