Wedgies Cheeky Cheese Flavour Snax
Taste test: These taste like and have the consistency of cheese puffs, such as Jax.
However, they're shaped sort of like rear ends (based on the pictures on the bag, I'm assuming it's supposed to be Milhouse's rear end). They taste pretty good.
Shop: Buy cheese puffs on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very cheesy smell. Too cheesy, just on the edge of rancid.
From the package: “No ifs ... just butts” ... “They'll really crack you up!” ... “Ha ha”
Online store: Buy cheese puffs on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from the UK (325 reviews)
- Cheese Puffs (420 snacks)
- Snacks Shaped Like Things (385 snacks)
- Simpsons-endorsed chips (16 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy in London.
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Cannoli Chips Powdered Sugar
- 7 Select Loco Rollers Habanero + Lime
- Yum Earth Organic Gummy Fruits
- Lay's Frank's Red Hot Sauce
- Wanted Pops Wafer
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Lemon & Pepper
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road