Walkers Cheese & Onion Flavour Crisps
Taste test: These are excellent cheese and onion chips.
There's a very subtle toasted onion flavor, and just a hint of cheese flavor, topping off these thin, crisp and crunchy potato chips. Plus, there's not too much salt on these. If you're looking for tons of flavoring, look elsewhere, but
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like a baked potato. Not much cheese or onion smell, really.
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Walkers Potato Crisps (68 snacks)
- Snacks from the UK (325 reviews)
- Potato Chips (1987 snacks)
- Cheese & Onion Chips (46 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy in London.
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- StarKist Tuna Creations Ranch
- Elite PesekZman Wafer Rolls
- Walkers Stax Sour Cream & Onion
- Toppo Cheese Tart
- Elite PesekZman Big Bite
- Late July Organic Sea Salt Thin & Crispy Restaurant Style Tortilla Chips
- Shirakiku Cinema Popcorn Hot Spicy
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road