Smiths Scampi Flavour Fries
Taste test: These small, rectangular, hollow snacks taste like the breading on fried shrimp.
They've got sort of the same texture as the outside of a fried shrimp, although in a completely different shape. Very salty. Crisp and crunchy. Quite good!
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Kind a strange smell, not too good.
From the package: “Smiths Scampi Flavour Fries taste delicious as they are made from the finest ingredients. To keep these Scampi Flavour Fries in perfect condition you should keep them cool, dry and away from bright light and strong flavours. Ideal with all types of drinks, they are best consumed immediately after opening.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy in London.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
- Jacob's Baked Crinklys Cheese & Onion
- Trolli Sour Crunchy Crawlers
- Yupi Gople Con Todo Original
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road