Death Rain BBQ Potato Chips
Taste test: These are good barbecue chips.
Not greasy, lots of crunch for some of the chips, though other ones a noticeably softer. They've got a thick cut and look sort of kettle cooked. Not that hot when you eat them, but there's some heat in the aftertaste. Not that much flavor, but they look like they've got lots of spices on them. An impressive number of chips in this small bag.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mild smoky smell.
From the package: “Feel Alive!®” ... “We guarantee the quality of this product. if you are not 100% satisfied, please call or write us”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: KLN Enterprises
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Katherine in Northampton, Massachusetts.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Blekis Bléo Crème
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road