Death Rain BBQ Potato Chips
Taste test: These are good barbecue chips.
Not greasy, lots of crunch for some of the chips, though other ones a noticeably softer. They've got a thick cut and look sort of kettle cooked. Not that hot when you eat them, but there's some heat in the aftertaste. Not that much flavor, but they look like they've got lots of spices on them. An impressive number of chips in this small bag.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mild smoky smell.
From the package: “Feel Alive!®” ... “We guarantee the quality of this product. if you are not 100% satisfied, please call or write us”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: KLN Enterprises
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Katherine in Northampton, Massachusetts.
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Froot Loops Jumbo Snax
- Kraken Extra Hot Flavor
- Speedy Choice Fire Roasted Sweet Corn Premium Popcorn
- Goldfish Cheddar Made with Organic Wheat
- Haribo Dinosaurs
- Lotte Popping Corn Chips Grilled Corn
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road