Golden Wonder Wheat Crunchies Spicy Tomato Flavour
Taste test: These wheat-based hollow tubular snacks are quite crunchy, as their name suggests.
They have a mild tomato-like taste, but not really a spicy one. They do taste good, though.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Kind of a weak spicy smell, vaguely tomatoey.
From the package: “Welcome to the No Nonsense world of Wheat Crunchies. You are about to experience the fuller Wheat Crunchies taste sensation, no nonsense, no gimmicks, just packed full of flavour. Now for the tricky part -- you've got to make a decision -- are you going to choose: Spicy Tomato, salt & vinegar, Worcester sauce or crispy bacon flavour.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy in London.
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Lay's Zhou Hei Ya Spicy Braised Duck Neck
- Cinnamon Toast Crunch Treats
- Speedy Choice Kettle Cooked Sweet Thai Chili Premium Waffle Chips
- Danix Choco-Choco
- Hide & Seek Black Bourbon Crème Sandwich Vanilla
- Krackjack Butter Masala
- Trolli Sour Watermelon Sharks
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road