McVitie's Tangy Salsa Mini Cheddars
Taste test: These are small, round crackers with flavoring.
They taste good, but they don't really taste much like cheddar, and they don't really taste like salsa either, let alone tangy salsa..
Shop: Buy crackers on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like port wine cheddar cheese spread.
From the package: “Fight off an attack of the nibbles with Tangy Salsa Mini Cheddars. The neat snack with a smooth crunch and melty munch, that's packed full of flavour.”
Online store: Buy crackers on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from the UK (329 reviews)
- Cheddar Snacks (427 snacks)
- Cheese Crackers (119 snacks)
- Salsa Snacks (89 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy in London.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road