McVitie's Tangy Salsa Mini Cheddars
Taste test: These are small, round crackers with flavoring.
They taste good, but they don't really taste much like cheddar, and they don't really taste like salsa either, let alone tangy salsa..
Shop: Buy crackers on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like port wine cheddar cheese spread.
From the package: “Fight off an attack of the nibbles with Tangy Salsa Mini Cheddars. The neat snack with a smooth crunch and melty munch, that's packed full of flavour.”
Online store: Buy crackers on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from the UK (317 reviews)
- Cheddar Snacks (410 snacks)
- Cheese Crackers (110 snacks)
- Salsa Chips (89 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy in London.
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Guacamole!
- Takis Blue Heat
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Jays Hot Stuff Crunchy Cheezlets
- Stuffed Puffs
- TGI Fridays Potato Skins Bacon Ranch
- Red Rock Deli Fire Roasted Jalapeño Kettle Style Potato Chips
- Kit Kat Birthday Cake
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road