Taste test: Pretz are long and thin breadstick-like snacks that have the same kind of crunch as a pretzel stick.
Once you bite into them, it's supposed to remind you of corn. Actually, it reminded me of corn chowder or creamed corn, so be wary if you don't like that food. But it's strangely enjoyable, and the long, thin shape lets you "play with your food" much like pretzel sticks or pretzel rods.
Shop: Buy crackers on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nothing spectacular.
From the package: Not much, it's all written in Japanese. We think there was a contest going on where you could win a trip to Egypt, and we might have won but nobody could read Japanese so we don't know if we won or if it was something else.
Online store: Buy crackers on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Keith and Melissa.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road