Marks & Spencer Salt & Vinegar Chiplets
Taste test: Vinegar aside, these are a heck of a lot of like Andy Capp's Fries.
They're shaped like them, have the same consistency, stick to your teeth the same way, and if you subtract out the vinegar flavor, they kind of taste like Andy Capp's too. Good stuff. The best salt and vinegar fries I've ever had.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good vinegary, sort of potatoey smell.
From the package: “Ingredients: Dried Potato (with Preservative E220), Maize, Vegetable Oil, Salt and Vinegar Flavour (Acidity Regulator: E262, Salt, Lactose, Dextrose, Yeast Extract, Citric Acid, Malic Acid, Flavouring, Sunflower Oil, Anti-caking Agent: E552)” ... “Contains Cows Milk” ... “Suitable for Vegetarians”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy in York, England.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
- Frooze Balls Peanut Butter & Jelly
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road