Miaow Miaow Vegetable Snack
Taste test: These light crisps were made from cassava and tapioca flavor, and they tasted great, with a delicious vegetable flavoring.
(The picture on the package showed carrots, peppers, pea pods and other vegetables.) There was also a spicy, oniony aftertaste. A few of the crisps had some odd color spots on them, and all of them were lighter in color and more irregular in shape than the ones pictures on the bag.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice sort of potatoey smell.
From the package: “New Taste!” ... “Perisa Baru!” ... “No Artificial Colouring Substances.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Andrew Morollo.
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Guacamole!
- Takis Blue Heat
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Jays Hot Stuff Crunchy Cheezlets
- Hostess Wintermint Ding Dongs
- Stuffed Puffs
- TGI Fridays Potato Skins Bacon Ranch
- Red Rock Deli Fire Roasted Jalapeño Kettle Style Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road