Sun Chips Harvest Cheddar
Taste test: These are semi-rippled chips made from some combination of grains that's supposed to be good for you, at least in comparison to potato chips.
They're quite crispy and even taste good, sort of like Wheatables crackers. Most flavors of Sun Chips taste the same, and in this case you barely notice the cheese flavoring, because the grains in the chip have lots of flavor on their own.
Shop: Buy SunChips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice sort of wheat cracker aroma, not particularly cheesy.
From the package: “SunChips brand multigrain chips are a unique combination of great taste, great crunch and hearty grains rolled into one remarkable chip. Som try SunChips brand multigrain chips for a unique taste sensation.”
Online store: Buy SunChips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Sun Chips (22 snacks)
- Snacks from Canada (338 reviews)
- Ripple Chips (590 snacks)
- Cheddar Snacks (417 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Depanneur de la Gare, Montreal, Quebec, Canada.
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- StarKist Tuna Creations Ranch
- Elite PesekZman Wafer Rolls
- Walkers Stax Sour Cream & Onion
- Toppo Cheese Tart
- Elite PesekZman Big Bite
- Late July Organic Sea Salt Thin & Crispy Restaurant Style Tortilla Chips
- Shirakiku Cinema Popcorn Hot Spicy
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road