Sun Chips Harvest Cheddar
Taste test: These are semi-rippled chips made from some combination of grains that's supposed to be good for you, at least in comparison to potato chips.
They're quite crispy and even taste good, sort of like Wheatables crackers. Most flavors of Sun Chips taste the same, and in this case you barely notice the cheese flavoring, because the grains in the chip have lots of flavor on their own.
Shop: Buy SunChips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice sort of wheat cracker aroma, not particularly cheesy.
From the package: “SunChips brand multigrain chips are a unique combination of great taste, great crunch and hearty grains rolled into one remarkable chip. Som try SunChips brand multigrain chips for a unique taste sensation.”
Online store: Buy SunChips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Sun Chips (22 snacks)
- Snacks from Canada (346 reviews)
- Ripple Chips (606 snacks)
- Cheddar Snacks (427 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Depanneur de la Gare, Montreal, Quebec, Canada.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road