Larry the Cable Guy Bacon Ranch Tater Chips
Taste test: These potato chips had a pale yellow color with a light smattering of red and green seasoning on the surfaces. We crunched in to find a good crispness and light crunch, with a nice bacon ranch flavor. There was a very even mix of smoky bacon and ranch, fairly strong, and neither of the two tastes dominated.
We shared a bag of these chips at a breakfast gathering following an early-morning stairs workout, and the odd thing was that some of the folks who were eating plates of actual bacon and eggs for breakfast refused to try the chips. But most those willing to try did like the taste a lot.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice, can smell both ranch seasoning and bacon.
From the package: “Life's better with bacon!” ... “Picked by you the Facebook fans!”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Barrel o' Fun Snack Food Co.
Categories for this snack:
- All Larry the Cable Guy (11 snacks)
- Potato Chips (2018 snacks)
- Bacon Flavor Snacks (141 snacks)
- Ranch Chips (124 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2015
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published May 2015.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road