Larry the Cable Guy Bacon Ranch Tater Chips
Taste test: These potato chips had a pale yellow color with a light smattering of red and green seasoning on the surfaces. We crunched in to find a good crispness and light crunch, with a nice bacon ranch flavor. There was a very even mix of smoky bacon and ranch, fairly strong, and neither of the two tastes dominated.
We shared a bag of these chips at a breakfast gathering following an early-morning stairs workout, and the odd thing was that some of the folks who were eating plates of actual bacon and eggs for breakfast refused to try the chips. But most those willing to try did like the taste a lot.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice, can smell both ranch seasoning and bacon.
From the package: “Life's better with bacon!” ... “Picked by you the Facebook fans!”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Barrel o' Fun Snack Food Co.
Categories for this snack:
- All Larry the Cable Guy (11 snacks)
- Potato Chips (1997 snacks)
- Bacon Flavor Snacks (138 snacks)
- Ranch Chips (123 snacks)
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Banshee Bones
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Granny Goose Tortillos
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Taco Bell Cheddar Crisps Fire! Sauce Flavor
- Terrell's Syracuse Style Potato Chips
- Godiva Signature Milk Chocolate 8 Mini Bars
- Good & Smart Potato Crisps Sour Cream & Onion
- Lipo Mini Roll Strawberry Flavor
- Rice Krispies Treats SpongeBob Limited Edition
- Taco Bell Cheddar Crisps Nacho Flavor
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road