Larry the Cable Guy Bacon Ranch Tater Chips
Taste test: These potato chips had a pale yellow color with a light smattering of red and green seasoning on the surfaces. We crunched in to find a good crispness and light crunch, with a nice bacon ranch flavor. There was a very even mix of smoky bacon and ranch, fairly strong, and neither of the two tastes dominated.
We shared a bag of these chips at a breakfast gathering following an early-morning stairs workout, and the odd thing was that some of the folks who were eating plates of actual bacon and eggs for breakfast refused to try the chips. But most those willing to try did like the taste a lot.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice, can smell both ranch seasoning and bacon.
From the package: “Life's better with bacon!” ... “Picked by you the Facebook fans!”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Barrel o' Fun Snack Food Co.
Categories for this snack:
- All Larry the Cable Guy (11 snacks)
- Potato Chips (1959 snacks)
- Bacon Flavor Snacks (136 snacks)
- Ranch Chips (120 snacks)
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Guacamole!
- Takis Blue Heat
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Jays Hot Stuff Crunchy Cheezlets
- Hostess Wintermint Ding Dongs
- Stuffed Puffs
- TGI Fridays Potato Skins Bacon Ranch
- Red Rock Deli Fire Roasted Jalapeño Kettle Style Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road