Aussie-Style Lucky Country Soft Licorice Strawberry
Taste test: This bag contained short, stubby pieces of braided red licorice, and even just grabbing a piece out of the bag, it was easy to tell that this was very different from Twizzlers and could well live up to its "Soft Licorice" name.
We bit in to find quite a lot of strawberry flavor, sweet but not too sweet, and that was very nice. It was easy to chew, quite soft indeed. When we shared these with lots of snackers as they enjoyed some beers, people were very impressed by the taste. Several of the tasters offered that they don't like the taste or feel of red Twizzlers but really did like these. Very good!
Shop: Buy Licorice on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very strong sweet strawberry smell. Nice.
From the package: “20% More Free” ... “G'Day Mate! 'Lucky Country' is a nickname sometimes used to describe Australia. Our famous licorice was actually started by a lucky accident. During the process of making a batch of hard licorice, an Australian candy maker miscalculated and made a soft, smooth product. Aussie-Style soft licorice was born!” ... “Made in U.S.A.”
Online store: Buy Licorice on Amazon #ad
Company: Lucky Country, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road